| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sioux Falls, South Dakota in February is cold at -6.8 °C (19.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1.3 °C (29.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12.4 °C (9.7 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with periodic snow. A paltry 16.3mm (0.6in) of fluid is released during an average of 6 days.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 11:02 long with an average length of 10:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Sioux Falls, South Dakota February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sioux Falls, South Dakota:
- Clark, Sd, Usa - 187 kms (116.2 miles) NNW
- Watertown, Sd, Usa - 158.9 kms (98.8 miles) N
- Huron, Sd, Usa - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) NW
- Alexandria, Sd, Usa - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) WNW
- Cantonnw, Sd, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) SSW
- Vermillion, Sd, Usa - 90.8 kms (56.4 miles) S
- Hartington, Ne, Usa - 115.2 kms (71.6 miles) SSW
- Wakefield, Ne, Usa - 177.4 kms (110.2 miles) S
- Madison, Ne, Usa - 177.4 kms (110.2 miles) S
- Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa - 186.9 kms (116.1 miles) SSW
- Milbank, Sd, Usa - 182.1 kms (113.1 miles) N
- Milannw, Mn, Usa - 168 kms (104.4 miles) NNE
- Montevideo, Mn, Usa - 168 kms (104.4 miles) NNE
- Pipestone, Mn, Usa - 57.1 kms (35.5 miles) NE
- Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SE
- Le Mars, Ia, Usa - 87.9 kms (54.6 miles) SE
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) SE
- Sioux City, Ia, Usa - 134.6 kms (83.7 miles) SSE